Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences in cooperation with Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Ivannikov Institute for System Programming of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Bauman Moscow State Technical University is pleased to invite you to attend the IV International conference “Supercomputer Technologies of Mathematical Modelling (SCTeMM’19) on June 19 – 21, 2019.
The Conference will take place at Steklov Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the address: 8, Gubkina str., Moscow, 119991, Russia.
The purpose of this conference is to discuss current problems of mathematical modeling of continuum mechanics, computational algorithms on multiprocessor systems, scientific computing, and prospects for development of parallel computing technologies.
- Mathematical problems of continuum mechanics;
- Supercomputer technologies in research;
- Computational algorithms for solving applied problems;
- High Performance Computing Software;
- Multiscale models and methods;
- Numerical methods for solving inverse problems.
For further information please contact Dr. Sergei Stepanov (firstname.lastname@example.org)